The Five Best Free Cell Phone Apps
Smartphones are the most useful buddies from the modern, multitasking, information-overloaded, always-on-the-run man (and lady). Not just are these to ideal for conducting business and getting fun anytime and anywhere, but you could make them work even harder by installing cell phone apps!
Unfortunately, using the million apps available available, good quality and a few bad, that has time for you to dig through the muck to obtain the gold blocks?
We all do. And this is what recommendations: the very best mobile phone applications you’ll find on the market today. And incidentally, they all are free!
1. Pixelpipe Publish & Upload Pro. Check out this time-saving social media application: Pixelpipe Publish & Upload Pro allows you upload your videos and pictures, in addition to improve your status messages, in multiple sites for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Picasa, all-in-one blow.
Pixelpipe Publish & Upload Pro is free of charge on Android, iPhone, Symbian, and WebOS.
2. Vlingo. Who likes typing on the smartphone? Not us, so we guess, not you can either.
Vlingo allows you minimize typing in your smartphone allowing you utilize voice instructions rather, to produce texts, improve your Facebook status, or create personal notes. And when you are utilizing an Android or perhaps a BlackBerry, Vlingo may also read your messages aloud for you personally.
Vlingo’s fundamental version is free of charge on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Symbian. If you want to obtain the premium version, you will need to pay a charge, which varies based on which platform you are using.
3. Evernote is yet another application that attempts to spare your fingers from pressing individuals small buttons. Get a job ad around the newspaper that you’d normally clip out? What about that list around the ref door that you’d normally have to type to your phone’s note-taking feature?
Don’t clip that add, and do not key in that list. Have a picture of these and save into Evernote. This application finds the language inside images and turns these to searchable text to ensure that, if you wish to look for that job ad or list afterwards, you are able to enter in the text you remember from their store, and Evernote will discover your note for even when it’s in not in text format, and even when you’ve a large number of other notes held in your bank account.
Evernote is free of charge on multiple platforms.
4. Bump. Of all of the awesome apps we have seen, Bump may be the coolest undoubtedly. That one-of-a-kind application allows you share photos, contact data, videos, and bookmarks along with other cell phone customers by simply bumping your phone (literally!) against their own. You may also make use of this application to get Facebook buddies or initiate a chat session with other people.
Bump uses Gps navigation technology to identify another phone and set up a direct Net connection by using it to enable them to share information.
Regrettably, though, this phenomenal, free application is just available (to date) on Android and iPhone platforms.
5. Pandora. For that music lover, this application detects your own music preferences then instantly streams the tunes it thinks you’ll like to your smartphone. This prevents you against hearing exactly the same tunes again and again. Another nice factor relating to this application is it allows you need to do streaming when you do other tasks in your phone.
Pandora is free of charge for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, WebOS, and Home windows Mobile.