How to Make a Presentation for a Business Project
Nowadays there are many different ways that you can make a presentation for your business project, but some tend to be more limited than others. In particular you will find that not all methods of creating presentations allow you the flexibility to polish up its looks, and many also use proprietary formats that have limited compatibility.
With Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac you won’t have to worry on either of those scores. Unlike most other methods of creating presentations, it will creates slideshows in video formats so they can be played on pretty much any device that you require. Additionally it also has numerous features that will give you everything you need to make your presentation look unique and stand out.
To get started and make a presentation in Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac all you need to do is add the images or videos that you want to use as slides. When you do you will be able to arrange the sequence in which they appear, or even improve their quality, cut and trim video segments, rotate their orientation, or crop them so that they are of a uniform size.
After the structure of the presentation is sorted, you can then focus on giving it as many extra touches as you feel are necessary. Within Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac you’ll find ample features to do so, and you can start by:
- Adding fades and other transitions between slides either manually or automatically to link them together seamlessly.
- Include background music by choosing one of the built-in tracks or using an audio file of your own.
- Set the slide duration to automatically match the tempo of the music so that your presentation looks to be in sync.
- Apply various types of visual effects and filters that can transform the appearance and style of your presentation.
- Add text elements that can be personalized to create unique-looking captions, titles or watermarks.
- Record a voiceover on the spot to accompany your presentation.
When you are done and satisfied with your presentation you can save it in any video format you desire. In fact Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac even includes hundreds of presets tailored to various devices and platforms that will let you automatically optimize your video accordingly. In short it doesn’t matter whether you want to share it, upload it, or burn it onto a DVD as you can just select the appropriate preset and let the software handle the rest.