Dimethylaminoethanol is short termed as DMAE which is naturally produced in human brain. DMAE supplements are used to improve intelligence and memory. DMAE is amino acid and is widely used by body builders. The supplements of DMAE are used to treat Alzheimer’s and to treat memory related issues. DMAE supplements are used in skin creams and anti aging treatments and various uses in industries. Dimethylaminoethanol is found in diet sources like fish named salmon, anchovies and sardines.
DMAE is a source of Choline, key neurotransmitter of brain that helps increase levels of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is responsible to enhance memory, learning, rational thinking and data processing. Currently, modified versions of DMAE are used in medical field that help maximize greater activity in the brain.
Role of Dimethylaminoethanol
- Dimethylaminoethanol is converted in to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
- The supplements of DMAE are used to enhance memory and intelligence.
- DMAE is one of the best choices for boosting neurotransmitter levels and help increase learning skills and focus.
- DMAE supplements act as anti oxidant and improves neuron health.
- DMAE increases the fluidity and permeability by providing enough necessary nutrients.
- Cell membrane fluidity decreases along with age and the process can be reversed by using DMAE supplements.
- DMAE benefits by improved alertness and emotional state.
- Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter that is responsible to send signals within brain and all over the body.
- Increase in acetylcholine levels can lead to better memory and maintenance.
- Individuals even experience extended attention span, increased focus and concentration.
- The supplements of DMAE increase the blood flow inside brain.
- DMAE improves oxygen and glucose uptake in the brain and further enhance more energy and to stimulate cognitive activities.
- DMAE supplements are used to treat several health issues like attention deficit hyperactive disorders.
- The supplements of DMAE also used to treat dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- The DMAE supplements reduce anxiety, stress and depressive feelings and enhance mood.
- DMAE supplements are widely used by weight lifters and body builders before starting workout.
- Athletes use DMAE supplements stay focused during workouts and enhances stamina and mental tolerance.
- When DMAE supplements are combined with other supplements increase athletic performance during exercise. It is also included in skin care products.
- The supplements provide individual with a better heart rate and oxygen consumption.
- DMAE supplements are used to produce creams to remove wrinkles and smoothens the surface of skin.
Dosage of Dimethylaminoethanol
- Dosage of DMAE should be between 300 mg to 1200 mg per day.
- The dosage should be consumed all at once or split in to two equal dosages.
- DMAE supplements works even better when consumed along with other racetams.
- It is advisable to start with lower dosages.
- Dosages of the DMAE should be increased after getting adjusted with lower dosages.
- High dosages can lead to side effects like constipation, insomnia, drowsiness, insomnia, confusion and high blood pressure.
- Few may even experience headache, nausea and dizziness.
- Pregnant women and breast feeding women should avoid using DMAE supplements.